148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ADDICTIVE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Axe in Face is simple yet oh so addictive.
What's New- Small optimizations
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for the support
App Description** WINNER OF BEST NORDIC HANDHELD GAME AWARD AT NORDIC GAME AWARDS 2011 **
Axe in Face - Defense of the Daffodils
Even though Red Beard loves gardening more than he loves pillaging, his obsession with flowers can turn him into a vicious killing machine. Not only does he know how to handle a watering can, he can also throw an axe like no other Viking in the village.
* Behead thousands of enemies hurling a deadly and ultra-sharp axe
* Beautifully animated cartoon graphics (with blood, of course)
* Easy to learn, line-drawing gameplay
* 32 increasingly difficult levels
* (NEW) Survival Mode. Play as long as you can keep your enemies at distance
* 16 awesome trophies to get your bloody hands on
* Use godly powers to FREEZE and ZAP your enemies to keep them out of the flowerbed
* (NEW) Summon a giant Axe to deal with the more robust intruders
* (NEW) Strike the Golden Mole as fast as you can to earn maximum points
* Game Center Integration
App of the Day
Axe In Face is a hidden gem that will easily become your new favorite iPhone game. It's a strategy, puzzle, tower defense, and line drawing game. If that doesn't sound awesome to you, you are crazy sir!
10/10 - Review Strong
Axe in Face is simple, uncomplicated fun that combines line-drawing and castle defense gameplay in a clever way that makes this an easy game to recommend to all casual gamers that don't mind a bit of cartoon violence.
4/5 - AppSpy
Axe In Face is full of cartoony violence and goofy charm, and we couldn't help but smile while we played it.
3/4 - Slide to Play
Axe in Face is stupid fun at its best, and for that I give it kudos.
5/5 - iPhoneguide.dk
April 13, 2011 New version 1.1.1
September 13, 2010 Initial Release