Fixes crash on iOS 5.0
"Finally a iPhone tuner that works!" - User Review
"7 Tuner" is a professional guitar tuner using a new sophisticated two-step interpolating algorithm to guarantee maximum tuning precision of about 1 cent. 7 Tuner can tune your acoustic or your electric guitars.
Just like our award winning chord library "7 Chords" (which Gibson.com recommended as one the "five most essential iPhone applications for musicians") this app features a clean design with a clear
and understandable user interface.
** Now with AmpliTube iRig support **
You can select from 40 different tunings or just set the tuner in "chromatic" to automatically detect any note you play.
For best results hold the iPhone or iPod close to your guitar (or your amp)
and pick one string at a time (damp the other strings). Pick the string once
every seconds with moderate pick pressure.
Important: the iPod Touch does not have a built in microphone - 7 Tuner works on iPod Touch 2G using headpohones with an external microphone.
Note: if 7 Tuner does not seem to work correctly, check if you have selected the
correct pitch (usually 440.0 Hz).
7 Tuner uses guitar harmonics to get maximum tuning precision - no other
instruments are supported yet.
- May 05, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 01, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 30, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 18, 2011 New version 1.5