148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MOVIN' ON UP :: Read Our Full Review >>
Corporate Fury is a crude, vulgar fighter that is packed with a good portion of violent combat. Some of the game elements take me back to the year 2000 though, and that's not necessarily a good thing.
What's New- New item - Wolf's Pearl, buyable from Frank's Goods.
- An attempted fix for write failures which some users have experienced when saving their game. If you experience a save game failure in this version, please try to remember (and write down) the exact error message, and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! This will allow us to assist you in the most effective manner possible.
App DescriptionCorporate Fury is a fast-paced, stylish, third-person 3D action game set in a futuristic dystopia. As a result of environmental contamination, humans are confined to protective structures. Resources are limited, and survival is dictated by powerful, privately-owned companies. The player finds him or herself working at one such company, where the only way to survive... is to fight.
Corporate Fury offers a variety of ground-breaking features, such as:
- High-quality visuals and fast action, even on low-end devices like the iPhone 3g. Corporate Fury utilizes wholly proprietary technology, and features beautifully lightmapped 3D geometry, with extremely smooth, detailed character lighting.
- A rocking MP3 sound track, with 13 unique tracks composed just for the game!
- An easy-to-use, difficult-to-master combat system, which offers hundreds of unique attack combinations, and massive 30+ hit chains!
- Over 100 unique weapons, items, and abilities are at the player's disposal, along with full character and stat development! Corporate Fury packs a massive gameplay punch-- bigger than you'll find in just about any other iPhone/iPod Touch title.
- A large world to explore, with no load times, filled with over 100 unique characters to discover, explore, and fight!
- 35 unlockable award trophies and 3 distinct difficulty settings, which will keep you coming back for hours after you finish the game's main story mode.
- Quit and resume your game anywhere, anytime - even during in-game cinematics and fights!
Explore the world of Corporate Fury today, and experience hours of gameplay and adventure for the special launch price of $1.99!
"The iDevice did not have a proper brawler that delivered until Corporate Fury came along. With a funny (yet crude) premise, and a well deserved 17+ rating, this game is easy to recommend for those who love mindless violence." -nodpad.com
"There are a ton of wacky characters, plenty of crude humor, and enough fighting to satisfy any gamers needs in Corporate Fury, and it stands out as one of the more unique offerings for the iPhone." -TouchArcade.com
"Corporate Fury is weird as hell, and has very little to do with the business world as people might normally understand it, but it's jam-packed with nonstop brawling and the occasional errand. What's not to like?" -David Wolinsky, GamesRadar US
"Corporate Fury has just about everything that I could want in a video game." -148apps.com
"Possibly the best and most surprising game I've downloaded in ages. Great story, top notch graphics, fantastic gameplay, and loads of secret stuff to get all equal what for me is probably the best game I've played in many months. I've been very critical of a lot of other games recently, but this one gets everything right." -TouchArcade user
"Swinecrafters did an awesome job of creating an interactive 3D environment in which you can go or do whatever you want to." -appsmile.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any difficulties running the game, or experience errors regarding storage writes (to save your game), please ensure that your device settings are set to Apple-recommended defaults.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact Swinecrafters directly through our iTunes support link!
May 25, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 25, 2010 Initial Release