148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: STRETCHES THE IPAD :: Read Our Full Review >>
A yoga app for the iPad with many features useful to the yoga student.
What's Newtechnical fixes
App DescriptionRated one of the top 8 Fitness Apps by Health Magazine!
Graphics for the Retina display!
"For a Yoga lesson you don't need to leave your house anymore," - iappsclub.com
"It is a fantastic app, and one that shows the potential of the iPad as a teaching/learning device," - www.148apps.com
Over 300 poses with photo, video, and audio guides in HD-quality plus 3D musсle models for EVERY pose!
Pranayama: over 30 breathing exercises, each one complete with detailed how-to instructions!
Over 40 pre-made yoga programs and options to create your own.
Create and select programs according to your preferences!
Live Support: FREE right in the app
- over 300 poses with photo, video, and audio guides
- 3D muscle models for every pose.
- Over 30 breathing exercises for each level.
- 4 breathing programs for relaxation and meditation.
DOZENS OF READY MADE PROGRAMS:
- for all levels: beginners, pros, and gurus!
- for all goals: health, body shape, stretching, breathing, de-stressing, and more!
CREATE YOUR OWN PROGRAMS
- Quickly and Simply create your own programs: set the order and duration of poses!
- or edit the ready-made programs already in the app!
CONVENIENT WORKOUT MODE
- Detailed audio guide, photos, and a timer to measure pose duration.
EXTRA PREMIUM CONTENT
- 20 yoga programs to improve and maintain health.
- Our professional yoga teachers will create an individual program just for you!
- 10 music tracks for working out and 10 tracks for rest and relaxation.
- Add your own poses to the database!
- You can send your own poses and programs to your friends' devices
- Graphics for the Retina display
- Multiple profiles: a user's data and programs are stored in their personal profile.
- Download the yoga content separately and upload it to the app through iTunes on your Mac.
- Relaxation at the end of each program: choose one of 3 tracks and set the duration.
- Sound timer signals when it’s time to transition from one pose to another!
- 6 tracks for working out and you can add a track from your iPod library.
- Share your yoga achievements with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
- Workout history presented in a colorful calendar with yoga-related quotes
NOTE: We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to your reviews on the App Store. If you have any questions, please, contact us directly through our support page. Many thanks!
May 14, 2013 New version 3.5
May 13, 2013 New version 3.4
May 13, 2013 New version 3.5
April 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
April 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
August 19, 2010 Initial Release