What's New• Completely redesigned look and feel
• View Recommended programs personalized for you based on your viewing history.
• Use Recents to quickly resume videos you recently watched
• Watchlist allows you to quickly access and keep track of your favorite programs.
• See what’s most popular in your area or nationwide with the What’s Hot feature
• Use the new media page to view program availability across Guide, DVR and On Demand. Plus, you can discover similar movies and shows that you might also like.
• New remote control allows you to control your DISH receiver from your iPad. Hopper customers can also turn on your TV and control it’s volume.
App DescriptionTake your TV with you. With the DISH Anywhere app, you can watch every TV channel you get at home on your iPad. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their iPad and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
August 27, 2014 New version 6.0.2
January 29, 2014 New version 5.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 4.1.6
September 02, 2013 New version 4.1.3
May 08, 2013 New version 4.0.3
January 15, 2013 New version 3.2.12
July 15, 2010 Initial Release