Fixed a bug that mistakenly caused some users to lose their progress - your progress is now restored! Our sincerest apologies to anyone affected.
Winner of 'Best Mobile Game' of 2010 at IGF China
5 Million players LOVE Train Conductor, and you will too.
Train Conductor is a maddeningly addictive arcade game that will demand a lot of you! It's all about managing the flow of trains through the train yard, staying focused and being on top of it all. With the swipe of a finger direct trains barrelling through famous American locations, including Miami Beach, the Grand Canyon, Nashville, Las Vegas and New York City.
THIS IS NO SIMULATION - JUST SUPER FUN! Become a Train Conductor today!
"Train Conductor 2 is addicting, chaotic fun" - gizmodo.com
"The game oozes with charm and polish" - TouchGen.net
"Train Conductor 2: USA is a must-own game" - DiyGamer.com
"Completely worth every penny." - PlayerAttack.com
"The gameplay in this app is phenomenal! I'm totally addicted to this, and I just cannot put my iPad down because of it. It's challenging enough to keep you coming back for more, but easy enough so you don't feel like it's a hopeless cause. Can't wait to show it off to my friends!" - Joey702 - Satisfied User
=== HOW DO YOU PLAY TRAIN CONDUCTOR? ===
Each train needs to be connected to a particular train track, which is shown by the track number on top of the train. With the swipe of a finger connect the train to the right track, and stop any trains that are going to collide by tapping on them. Sounds simple doesn’t it? Well that’s a very deceiving description then!
- Thank you fans! We <3 you :D
PUZZLE RETREAT OUT NOW!
Our new game Puzzle Retreat just hit the App Store and it’s racing up the charts! Puzzle Retreat is designed to help you shut off the outside world. So relax, unwind and focus with a new type of puzzle that is both simple to learn and compellingly deep.
- April 20, 2011 New version 2.6
- March 16, 2011 New version 2.5
- December 01, 2010 New version 2.4
- November 18, 2010 New version 2.2
- September 09, 2010 New version 2.1
- July 30, 2010 New version 2
- August 01, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- August 18, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 04, 2012 New version 3.2
- November 02, 2012 New version 3.3
- December 30, 2012 New version 3.4
- January 31, 2013 New version 3.5
- August 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 16, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 17, 2014 New version 3.6
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.6.2