— Fixed the issue causing the app extension to quit after selecting another photo for editing and using Show Original
— Fixed the issue causing the app to quit after selecting a large area
— Fixed the issue with the app to improperly send 360° photos to TouchRetouch for macOS via Handoff
— Optimized the image load time for a better performance of the app extension
— Improved the interaction between Siri Suggestions and Handoff within the app
— Improved the UI animations when working with 360° photos
— Improved the Modify Original feature — a new look of the button now indicates that your HEIC photos are saved as JPEGs
“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...”—The Guardian
“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.”—Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.”—Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
Remove surface breaks and scratches—both straight and curved
Remove pimples and skin blemishes
Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL—INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise—the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool—select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft—a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at [email protected] We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at [email protected]
- October 20, 2011 New version 3.0
- June 15, 2012 New version 3.1
- January 18, 2013 New version 3.2
- April 16, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 21, 2014 New version 3.2.2
- October 07, 2014 New version 3.2.5
- November 17, 2014 New version 3.2.6
- December 06, 2014 New version 3.2.7
- April 16, 2015 New version 3.2.8
- April 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 14, 2015 New version 3.2.9
- October 08, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- October 24, 2016 New version 4.0.1
- June 14, 2017 New version 4.1.0
- August 09, 2017 New version 4.1.1
- October 03, 2017 New version 4.1.5
- October 19, 2017 New version 4.1.6
- November 03, 2017 New version 4.1.7
- November 09, 2017 New version 4.1.8
- September 17, 2018 New version 4.2.0
- October 12, 2018 New version 4.2.1