IOS8 compatibility has been added.
DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE:
- Muscle System Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
- MUSCLE SYSTEM PRO III is a multi-award winning app.
- Featured at WWDC 2012: ‘Making a Difference one App at a Time’.
- App Store’s Top 10 Essentials for iPad apps in the Medical Category.
- App Store’s Top 5 Patient Education apps for Healthcare Professionals.
- App Store’s Top 10 for the Anatomical Reference Category.
"The professional apps by 3D4Medical are rapidly becoming the de facto choice for anatomy visualization on the iPad. Muscle System Pro III is no exception."
"Muscle System Pro III is a great option for users who wish to have a completely customizable human anatomy app."
– Apps on Tapp
"This is a 3D powerhouse of interactive anatomy that every doctor, chiropractor, nurse practitioner and massage therapist should own, not to mention every medical student or anyone interested in human anatomy."
"The images really are stunning when seen on the iPad."
– Clinical journal of Sports Medicine Blog.
MUSCLE SYSTEM PRO III’ TOP FEATURES ARE:
- 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 10 layers of superficial and deep muscle.
- New 3D level with insertion / origin points mapped onto bone.
- 215 animations of every movement of each articulation (flexion, extension, etc.)
- 425 audio pronunciations, for every label.
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice - with ability to test on specific areas or muscles.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
Muscle System Pro III’s primary use is as a learning tool but it can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select a muscle and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, in helping to locate a muscle and / or explain its relevance for certain conditions, ailments and injuries.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Heart Pro III - Interactive Cardiology
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps
OTHER 3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Muscle System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded out apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process:
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.2
- August 19, 2011 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $19.99
- September 04, 2011 Price increase: $19.99 -> $39.99
- September 17, 2011 Price decrease: $39.99 -> $19.99
- October 12, 2011 New version 2.3
- October 18, 2011 New version 2.4
- November 18, 2011 New version 3.0
- December 15, 2011 New version 3.1
- January 21, 2012 New version 3.2
- September 27, 2012 New version 3.3
- March 26, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- March 27, 2013 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.7
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- May 14, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- September 20, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 21, 2014 New version 3.8
- March 13, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- March 24, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- June 04, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- July 10, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- July 25, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99