minor changes to the UI:
- 2 left keys of keyboard were slightly 'off'
- black keys were semi transparent
Valentine's day is right here and you have basically 2 options: buy a regular I-display-a-lame-heart-on-my-iphone app. BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIINNNNG. Or you could try to be original and get a never-done-before farting app for your valentine. Yes, you read that right. Tons of laughs are guaranteed. And that's not all: you actually get 3 apps in 1: this is like iFart combined with a piano app combined with a valentine app ! Just when you thought you had seen it all with farting apps, this new app is bringing a breath of fresh air into the farting arena !
Have you ever dreamed of impressing your valentine by playing one of her favorite songs on a fart piano ? Whether you are into rock, kids songs or classical music, now there is an app for that. Don't miss your chance. This app includes a few classics to help you get started:
- The Chicken Dance
- Smoke on the Water (oh yeah, rock on !!)
- Ode to Joy (it's a piano app after all :-)
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (kids will be all over this app !)
And this is just the beginning. Let your creative juice take over and start playing some Beatles, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin or even Mozart, Bach or Beethoven. Your valentine will be proud of you, you know it !
And don't forget to choose the most appropriate cupid for your song. Each cupid will influence the tonality of your farts (and you know how important that is). It's like having multiple farting instruments at your disposal.
Here are some cool features of the fart piano:
- Just over one octave (14 notes per fart)
- Highly responsive keyboard
- Excellent playability
- High quality, 16-bit meows
- Polyphonic chords (plays sounds simultaneously)
- Glissando (drag your fingers across the keyboard)
- Easy-to-use interface
May the farting force be with you !!