148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FUNKY FRESH FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Delivering a refreshing spin on the musical rhythm genre, muBlip will hook you with its slick light-and-colors show and electronica soundtrack.
What's NewNew in this release:
- Updated level scoring function
- Fixed UI issue when memory warning occurs
In case you missed it, our previous updates included:
- Game Center support!
- Added a leaderboard for each level
- Added a global leaderboard that sums the casual and difficult score of all levels
- Retina display support
- Improved iOS 4 support
We hope you enjoy these enhancements. Please update your reviews on iTunes if you like the game. Thanks for your great support. Follow us on twitter @muBlip.
App DescriptionmuBlip is a rhythm & shapes game that will require you to flex your memory muscle. The core gameplay is simple: learn multi-touch patterns then replay them as accurately as possible. Think of it as Simon says meets multi-touch.
Finalist in the 2010 IGF Mobile Awards
"An enjoyable, challenging and singular experience" - Touch Arcade
"A unique and enthralling experience" - Finger Gaming
"One of the best rhythm games out on the App Store" - AppSpy
"A challenging, beautiful and unique music game" - Touch Reviews
"Novel touch controls, muBlip makes for a memorable experience" - 148Apps
"One of the funkiest, freshest type of game you can play" - Reviews on the Run
- Play 13 great levels featuring music by para9 and Duchess Says
- Choose between casual and hardcore mode
- Compare scores on Game Center leaderboards
- Learn the basics via a quick tutorial
- Attempt advanced levels that include multi-touch gestures
- iOS 4 compatible with support for Retina display
muBlip is rhythm: The visual patterns of the game follow the rhythm of the song, so listen carefully to the music. Timing is key to succeed in muBlip.
muBlip is shapes: Each blip is represented as a beautiful and distinctive shape, use that to your advantage when learning patterns.
muBlip is memory: To master muBlip, prepare to exercise your memory muscle. The better you are at memorizing the sequence of blips, the higher your score.
Follow us at twitter.com/muBlip
Visit us at www.mublip.com
March 15, 2010 Initial Release