148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: INFORMATIVE & CALMING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Find a few moments of peace and calm while learning to be more flexible, courtesy of Pocket Yoga.
What's NewWhat's New in 4.1.0
• Supports HealthKit and integration with the Health app
• See your heart rate as you practice
• Technical fixes
What's New in 4.0.0
• Newly designed for iOS 8 with special focus on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
App DescriptionWith Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
• HealthKit and Health app support! Track your heart rate and calories burned.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ "The best app for practicing yoga" - Mac|Life
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps" of 2012
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
October 07, 2014 New version 4.1.0
June 29, 2014 New version 3.3.0
February 19, 2014 New version 3.2.0
November 19, 2013 New version 3.1.1
September 27, 2013 New version 3.1.0
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.0
March 20, 2010 Initial Release