"A hellishly good action puzzler!" - TouchArcade
"Amazingly designed." - The Appera.com
"...The Inferno promises challenging puzzle play, but the carefully crafted presentation makes it enormously attractive." - Pocket Gamer
"The Fire Pits levels are AMAZING!! The intense, relentless level designs...Some of the later levels are REALLY intense and epic..." - Radim, TouchArcade Forum
You play as Dante, the heart-broken hero of the game. With Virgil as your guide, you embark on an adventure through the circles of Hell facing fire pits, filth infested waters and frozen wastelands all in the name of love.
Reach Beatrice before she gets condemned to hell for betraying her husband with you. Only from the clutches of Lucifer himself can you acquire the Thorn Ring and place it on Beatrice’s finger.
But hurry! You only have a few hours left before her final judgment.
Solve riddles, avoid enemies and pitfalls to finally find your love.
The game is inspired by the Divine Comedy from Italian poet Dante Alighieri and comprises hours of fun.
- 121 levels for unlimited fun.
- Five circles, each with its own distinct graphical world.
- Two distinct endings based on the time to finish the game.
- Game modes: story based or time trial mode.
- Hundreds of riddles to solve.
- 14 Achievements to earn
- Fog effects.
- Gorgeous graphics.
- Come face to face with 4 unique bosses: the Minotaur, Cerberus, Medusa, and Lucifer.
- Amazing soundtrack (or listen to your iPod if you prefer).
This game is akin to the World's Hardest Game in a Diablo setting.
For multiplayer fun, try out UniWar, the best turn-based online multiplayer strategy game for mobile.