What's New- NEW Calendar view for League and Team schedules.
- Critical bug fixes and performance improvements.
App DescriptionFollow the excitement of the NBA Season with NBA Game Time for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, the award-winning official FREE app of the NBA- now updated for the 2014-15 season!
Sprint Customer Exclusive!
Get free access to NBA Game Time Plus, an ad free experience with live radio broadcasts and game video highlights - all FREE with an Unlimited data plan from Sprint.
Upgrade to NBA LEAGUE PASS
- Watch live NBA regular-season games (blackout restrictions apply)
- New! NBA LEAGUE PASS now includes access on your tablet, desktop and phone when you subscribe to NBA LEAGUE PASS via NBA Game Time
- Choose between watching the home or away broadcast
- Watch full or condensed replays of each game available on the 2014-15 NBA LEAGUE PASS schedule.
- Access a breadth of NBA history with an on-demand collection of NBA Hardwood Classics
- Set excitement alerts for NBA LEAGUE PASS games
NBA Game Time
- Watch game recap and team videos
- Follow live stats, scores, and schedules for every NBA game
- Watch live press conferences and highlights from around the league
- Get team rosters, follow league leaders and get the latest league news
- Set Customized Alerts : Excitement Notifications for big moments, Threshold Notifications to follow your favorite player as they break personal records and Game Alerts so you never miss a moment
- Follow the social buzz with live twitter streams for each game
- Customize to feature your favorite team
Upgrade to NBA Game Time Plus
- Access all Game Time features
- Choose the home and away live radio broadcasts for every game
- Watch game highlights and video from around the league including NBA TV and NBA on TNT clips
- Advertising FREE
Note: If you purchased NBA LEAGUE PASS through your cable or satellite provider, follow the steps below to activate NBA LEAGUE PASS on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad:
1. Download the free NBA Game Time app
2. Open the NBA Game Time app, under the menu, choose SETTINGS/INFO
3. Choose NBA League Pass Login and enter your NBA email and password
4. Launch live games from the schedule
If you just activated your account with your provider, it could take up to 72 hours before you are able to activate on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
iOS7 or higher compatible
December 21, 2014 New version 6.1.2
November 12, 2014 New version 6.1.1
October 28, 2014 New version 6.1
August 24, 2014 New version 5.3.6
February 28, 2014 New version 5.2.3
February 20, 2014 New version 5.2.2
October 26, 2009 Initial Release