What's NewSupport 4-inch display of iPhone 5.
Add undo sort feature.
App DescriptionmAgiNotes, in a nutshell, is the most suitable notepad to generate a list. mAgiNotes is designed to write down a short note quickly and to read it at any time.
mAgiNotes can not input photos, sounds and handwriting images. In addition, mAgiNotes does not have a detail screen. It has only a list screen.
Therefore mAgiNotes is not suitable for a use to record complicated information. But mAgiNotes is good to a use to write down the idea that you hit on suddenly in a short note, and a use to make a little checklist.
New Features of ver 1.3.2:
- Support 4-inch display of iPhone 5.
- Add undo sort feature.
New Features of ver 1.3.0:
- Can send notes which you choose via an Email.
- Can copy notes which you choose to the clipboard.
- Can add notes from the clipboard.
- Can choose font size.
- Can lock add/edit/delete notes when lock the notebook.
- Can copy notes which you choose to another notebook.
- Can maximize the input column.
- Can select or deselect all notes at one-touch.
- Can clear the checkmark of all notes at one-touch.
New Features of ver 1.2.0:
- Support iOS 4.0.
- Support Bluetooth keyboard.
- Can collapse long text note.
- Can add new notebook/note to top row.
- Can hide toolbar.
- Can display the number of notes on the notebooks screen.
- Can display the number of notes on the application badge.
- Can rename the 'Scratch Pad' notebook.
- Support iTunes file sharing.
From version 1.3.2, support only iOS 4.3 and later.
Does not work with iOS 4.2 and earlier.
Please use Settings App on the Home screen of your iPhone to configure mAgiNotes.
- Can input a note on a list screen directly.
There are no hassle of switching the screen.
- Can also scroll a list while typing notes.
When enter a new note, can refer to other notes on the list.
- Can be grouped by color with a color label.
- Can add a checkmark to a note.
Can be used as a simple TODO list.
- Can sort notes in alphabetical order or registration order.
In addition, can sort in random order.
- Can display non-checked notes in the top of the list.
- Can sort in reverse order when tap the sort icon twice.
- Can create any number of notebook.
- Can easily move notes between notebooks.
Of course, can create a new notebook when move notes.
- Can choose default color of color label.
- Can lock the sort of notes and the change of color label.
- Support landscape mode.
- Can choose background color.
September 27, 2012 New version 1.3.2
October 24, 2009 Initial Release