148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ONE TRICK/TREAT PONY :: Read Our Full Review >>
If you're looking for a quick, fun, halloween gag app to edit your spirited photos, look no further.
What's New* Share your spooky photos via twitter (iOS 5 required)
* Print your photos (requires iOS 4.2 or above, a compatible iPhone or iPod touch and an AirPrint compatible printer)
App DescriptionScare and amaze your friends with this spooky and fun photo app. With blood-curdling fonts and spine-chilling sound effects, GhostWriter reveals hidden â€˜supernaturalâ€™ messages in your pictures. Use GhostWriter to photograph your Halloween celebrations or just as a fun trick to play on your unsuspecting friends.
Take a photo with your iPhoneâ€™s camera, or choose one from your photo library, and gasp in astonishment and fright as a ghastly message from beyond is revealed before your eyes with accompanying spooky sound effects. Pictures can be saved to the photo library or emailed directly from GhostWriter.
* Choose a specific ghastly message to be displayed or let GhostWriter choose one at random
* Add your own custom messages
* Choose from 2 ghostly fonts
* Optionally plays one of nine spooky sound effects as the ghastly message is displayed
* Email photos direct from GhostWriter
* Add a â€˜ghoulish miasmaâ€™ to your photos
* Automatic or manual display of ghastly messages
GhostWriterâ€™s ghostly fonts support the basic English alphabet, digits and symbols. GhostWriter will work with languages that use a Roman script, but accented characters in messages will be swapped with simple ASCII counterparts.
For performance reasons, GhostWriter reduces the size of the pictures to which it adds messages to 800x600 pixels. However, you can choose to save a copy of the original picture to the photo library at full resolution.
October 08, 2011 New version 1.2
October 13, 2009 Initial Release