Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We think we can always do better so this is what we've quickly patched to improve your experience:
- Save full size original videos and photos to your device from Flickr.
- Performance enhancements and stability improvements.
- Visual tweaks and polish
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
- May 27, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.0
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.2.6
- January 30, 2015 New version 3.2.5
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.2.4
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.2.3
- December 01, 2014 New version 3.2.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- July 19, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 20, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- May 13, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- April 25, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 25, 2013 New version 2.32.1556
- October 17, 2013 New version 2.31.1546
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.30.1503
- August 31, 2013 New version 2.20.1134
- June 11, 2013 New version 2.11.895
- May 22, 2013 New version 2.11.858
- March 17, 2013 New version 2.11.820
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.10.803
- December 19, 2012 New version 2.01.772
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.00.762
- December 22, 2011 New version 1.4.4
- November 03, 2011 New version 1.4.3
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.4.2
- September 22, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- September 16, 2011 New version 1.4
- July 19, 2011 New version 1.3.1