What's New**** Please update to this version if you’re currently running or plan on installing iOS 8 ****
- iOS 8 stability fixes
New in version 3.4:
- Restores automatic backup functionality for iOS 8 – See blog.dropbox.com (in English) for details
- New for iOS 8 – See your recent activity in the Today view widget in the Notification Center, easily save files to Dropbox, and open your files directly from within other apps
- General iOS 8 compatibility
- Create and manage Shared Folders within the app, plus additional sharing controls for Pro and Dropbox for Business users
App DescriptionDropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
September 22, 2014 New version 3.4.2
August 26, 2014 New version 3.3
August 08, 2014 New version 3.2.2
June 25, 2014 New version 3.2
June 21, 2014 New version 3.1.4
June 03, 2014 New version 3.1.3
September 29, 2009 Initial Release