Fix for game ending early.
How well do you know your own music?
My Tunes Music Quiz uses your own iTunes Library to play song clips and have you identify them by artist and/or title. It's a personalized trivia music quiz.
Now you can select from which playlists to pick songs. And two player mode for iPad.
- identify the artist
- identify the title
- identify the artist/title
- starts playing at random point in song
- tracks high scores for two play modes
- animation, the dropping balls serve as a timer to indicate your time remaining
- two play modes:
1. Normal (the faster you answer the more points you receive. Over time, incorrect answers will disappear.)
2. Lightning (3 minutes to get as many songs as possible.)
- adjust volume during play
- No internet access required
This games is the only one to have two game modes (tracking high scores for each mode) and animation.
Note: Because My Tunes Music Quiz is linked with your iTunes library on your iPhone / iPod Touch, the title and artist information is only as accurate as your library. Requires a library of at least 25 songs.
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.3.1
- December 06, 2011 New version 2.4
- November 17, 2012 New version 2.5
- November 30, 2012 New version 2.6