1) When playing a multiplayer peer-to-peer game of 10 Pin Poker, Player 2's cards were displayed on top of Player 1's.
2) You can now use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a second controller in 2 player games on Apple TV.
3) Frame rate has increased to a silky smooth 60fps on newer devices (iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPod touch 5th gen and newer).
4) Scores and statistics are now synchronized between all your devices using the iCloud.
5) Changed the appearance of the standard white iOS 7+ message boxes.
6) iOS 9 compatible.
If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of 10 Pin Shuffle then please take a few seconds to re-send it as ratings are reset with each new update. You won't need to re-write your review, you just need to rate this new version and press the send button again on the App Store review page. Thanks!
10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment! One of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available in the App Store, this Pro version features traditional 10 Pin Bowling, 10 Pin Poker and Shuffleboard, peer-to-peer multiplayer and is completely Advert free with no In-App Purchases.
10 Pin Shuffle™ is now available for the new Apple TV and is a Universal Purchase! Pay once and play on all your devices - iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV. Game Center leaderboards and achievements and Retina display optimized graphics are available on all devices.
"Top 100 Games of 2010" - iLounge.com
“Bar game fun arrives on your iPhone with stellar graphics.” – MacWorld
“Just so darn addictive. This game has a permanent place on our iPhone already.” - AppSmile
10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins.
PEER-TO-PEER MULTIPLAYER !! Challenge a friend to a game of Shuffleboard or Bowling using either Bluetooth or a local Wi-Fi connection.
The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on the App Store to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Amazing Retina 3D graphics with shiny chrome weights, shadows and reflections.
* Universal Purchase - buy once and play on all your devices.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and the new Apple TV.
* Scores and statistics are shared between devices using the iCloud.
* Hi-resolution graphics on all Retina devices.
* Hi-definition graphics on all iPads and Apple TV.
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels or practice on your own.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Listen to your iTunes music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Three fun games for the price of one!
Visit our website: http://www.10PinShuffle.com
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City® collection and Silly Saucers™, also available on the iTunes App Store.
- October 11, 2011 New version 1.55
- October 22, 2011 New version 1.56
- November 30, 2011 New version 1.57
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.60
- November 20, 2012 New version 1.61
- February 24, 2013 New version 1.62
- May 18, 2013 New version 1.63
- September 18, 2013 New version 1.64
- September 20, 2014 New version 1.65
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.71