What's NewGame Center! Compete with your friends on 10 leaderboards, and earn up to 38 achievements!
Rewinds! Ever had an awesome game just to crash when you least expected it? Now you can undo that crash with a rewind! You can only use one rewind in a game, and you earn rewinds by playing more, so use them wisely!
App DescriptionRelax and let the sounds of the sea transport you far away. You are the Harbor Master in a busy harbor. Direct boats into the docks, watch them unload their cargo, and direct them off the screen. But be careful not to let the boats crash, and watch out for the pirates, monsters, and cyclones!
This classic best-seller now has beautiful high resolution graphics for iPhone 4 Retina Display. It looks amazing! And don't miss the brand new level, Cargo City!
"New and Noteworthy," "Hot" -- Apple
"No questions, the single most addictive game I have ever played on the iPhone." -- The Appera
"You will absolutely love Harbor Master." -- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
"Harbor Master may be the best pick up and play title in the App Store. " -- AppAdvice.com
#3 Top Paid App
- Seven exciting maps, each with its own challenges:
* Fishing Bay - A peaceful harbor to get you started.
* Cyclone Island - Careful, cyclones spin your ships around!
* Sturgeon Creek - Make sure the right cargo goes to the right port.
* Cannon Beach - Can you fight off the pirates with your trusty cannon?
* Smugglers' Reef - Help the smugglers unload their loot in the right port. How well can you multitask?
* Monster Cove - There's word that monsters haunt this harbor…
* NEW! Cargo City - Three cargo colors! Can you handle it?!
- Multitasking support
- Multiplayer! Compete with your friends via Bluetooth. Who will be the ultimate Harbor Master?
- Online leaderboards
- Original island soundtrack
- Beautiful high resolution graphics for Retina Display!
- The most addictive, fast-paced line-drawing action ever!
August 02, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
September 05, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
June 17, 2009 Initial Release