What's New- Fixes a problem with screen flipping to other orientation prematurely
"This is one retro title I can highly recommend to all iPhone gamers." - Touch Arcade
"Can arcade games work and succeed within the iPhoneâ€™s constraints? If the titles are anything like Saucelifter, then the answer is â€śAbsolutely, yes.â€ť" - Finger Gaming
"Why itâ€™s good: Itâ€™s Dan Gorlinâ€™s Choplifter. With aliens! And a flying saucer!" - Cult of Mac
"it's one of those games destined to stay on your device longer than most other apps" - AllAboutTheGames.co.uk
A peaceful interstellar mission-gone-wrong has left your crew-mates stranded, and in the hands of an aggressive Earth military! Now, your mastery of superior flying-saucer technology is their only hope for survival.
Will you rescue the helpless captives and beam them home to safety.. or will Earth's mechanized military madness result in your total destruction?
* Engaging pick-up-and-play action with no annoying dialogs or interruptions
* Silky-smooth, crisp vector graphics
* Dynamic stereo sound effects, and lots of 'em
* Accelerometer-controlled flying saucer! (what else do you really need?)
* Easy auto-calibration of tilt controls
* Supports Bluetooth arcade controller
* Superior alien 3-way UFO touch-firing technology
* Colourful day/night cycle effect; watch the sun rise, see the stars!
* Chopper drones, jets, tanks, guns, missiles, turrets, lasers, and more
* Easy-to-follow Tutorial Mode
* Multiple difficulty levels
* High scores
* Listen to your music while you play
** NOTE: To use the auto-calibration feature, simply pause the game by touching the top of the screen, get comfortable, and resume playing! It's that simple.
- To cut those pesky turrets down to size, try swooping in from a safe distance and strafing using the saucer's side shots.
- Blast open a large hangar and land when the coast is clear to liberate a captured saucer!
** To players: Let us know what you think! Send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 02, 2012 New version 1.3.3
May 24, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 07, 2012 New version 1.3.2
April 16, 2009 Initial Release