Contains the largest OFFLINE food database of any iPhone calorie counter (over 500,000 foods). Perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users!
-Recommended by the NY TIMES!
-Featured by "HARVARD HEALTH PUBLICATIONS" in an article about highest-rated health apps.
-The only OFFLINE calorie counter that allows you and your partner to track calories on the single iPhone/iPod!
-Over 15,000 great user reviews!
LATEST USER REVIEWS:
Love love love it! I have used 4 or 5 food tracking apps and this one is my fav by far!
-by Sara Snitker
I've tried ton of tracking apps and they all basically do the same thing. This app one ups the competition with a GREAT DATABASE!
-by Ted Childers
Tap & Track implements Apple's philosophy of simplicity but at the same time offers hundreds of amazing features that you'll love to use every day. The app never requires internet access, so you can keep track anytime, anywhere!
- Over 500,000 food items
- Over 2000 food brands
- Over 700 restaurants
- Over 180 different exercises
- Daily info on calories, fat, saturated fat, protein, carbs, sugars, sodium & fiber
- Track calories and Food Score
- 40:30:30 'Pie charts' of reports
- Displaying your daily calorie needs / limits
- Full screen graphs
- Exercise tracking
- BMI calculator
- Weight tracking
- FREE sync with backup/restore
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER APPS
- The only calorie counter that works offline!
- Free multiple profiles
- Large and accurate database, verified by nutrition experts
- Allows you to build your own recipes and custom foods
- Does not crash, very fast, highly stabile app
- Works offline, doesn't use internet connection to get foods
- Full screen graphs
- Frequent updates
- You can export nutrition data as CSV that can be opened with a Spreadsheet
- Great customer support
- Track food calories
- Track Burned calories
- Track Daily Weight
- Set your Diet Plan
- Set your Goal Weight
- Set your Fat budget
- Set your Carbs budget
- View daily BMI
- View nutrition data: calories, protein, carbohydrate, fat (and saturated fat), fiber, sodium, sugar.
- View or edit calorie and exercise logs
- Export Log as CSV that can be opened with a Spreadsheet
- Passcode lock
- Pick, add, edit and re-sort favorites
- Add your food items in different categories
- Search common foods and restaurant database
- “Quick Add Calories” - enter consumed calories in just a few taps
- Previous Meal list - locate and pick any food item you recently consumed
- Pick, add, edit and resort predefined exercise list.
- Select between three different exercise intensities.
- “Quick add Burned” - enter burned calories in just a few taps
- Full screen Calorie and Weight graphs
- View Weight Goal at graph
- View Calorie breakdown
- View consumed calories and daily limits
- View consumed calories and other nutrition info by day
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info for last 7 days
- View average consumed calories and other nutrition info by user defined period.
The Tap & Track will allow you to keep track on your calorie by calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and finding the daily calorie needs of your body based on your gender, age, weight and height.
The application features can be divided into 4 parts; Food, Exercise, Weight and Reports. You will find the app very easy and pleasant to use.
- November 03, 2014 New version 8.0
- November 03, 2011 New version 7.2.1
- October 14, 2011 New version 7.2
- August 20, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- August 20, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 19, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 16, 2011 New version 7.1