What's New- MobiLinc Connect: Creating location variables now adheres to ISY variable naming conventions.
- Added support for CCTV Security Pro DVRs and Wirepath cameras.
- Fixed a couple of bugs that could cause MobiLinc to crash.
- Other misc bug fixes.
From our 3.21.00 Release:
Two major new features for ISY-99x series controllers:
PUSH Notifications and Geo-fence awareness!
PUSH Notifications for devices, programs, variables, and security:
Available only to MobiLinc Connect users, MobiLinc now can real-time push notifications to your iOS devices for device, program, variable, and security state changes. For example, setup a notification in MobiLinc to alert your iOS device(s) if an INSTEON device turns ON, OFF, or goes to a set percentage.
Notifications can be configured for all devices, programs, state/integer variables, and ELK security status. All messages are completely custom (user defined) in app.
- For Devices or Programs, pick your device/program and go to Advanced Options->Notifications to configure.
- For Variables, select your variable and tap "Configure Notifications"
- For ELK, go to My Settings->Security Settings->Notifications to configure area notifications.
With the new geo-fencing feature, MobiLinc is now location aware and can set a variable in the ISY indicating if your iOS device is inside (1) or outside (0) of the defined region. You can then use this variable how you see fit in your ISY programs. For example:
If your iPhone is leaving home, set the alarm and turn the inside lights off.
If your iPhone is arriving home, open the garage door, disarm area(s), and turn the inside lights on.
To get started, please follow these directions:
- Go to My Settings->Location Settings.
- Configure your region.
- Once saved, MobiLinc will write a 1 or a 0 to indicate if the iOS device is inside or outside of the region.
Geo-fencing is available on the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4/4S/5
- iPad 2 cellular
- iPad 3/4 cellular and Wi-Fi
Other ISY specific additions:
- Added option to sort variables A-Z or by name.
- Added Option to sort ELK zones by A-Z or by number.
- Added Option to Bypass an ELK security zone by tapping on the zone name.
- Added Option to Query for Zone Voltage by tapping on the zone name.
- Added kWh to the Energy channels.
- Added Query iMeterSolo option when tapping on the iMeterSolo chart pie piece.
- FIXED: On initial setup, the thermostat heating/cooling status wasn't reflected. This is now fixed.
- FIXED: There was a bug with the iPad display and IO Linc sensor. If the sensor is a controller of a scene, if you tap that sensor, it will now execute the command for the scene. This brings the behavior in line with the iPhone/icon based control.
- FIXED: a MJPEG streaming issue with Tenvis cameras.
- Added optional Plug-In ICON Pack with 20 new icons for your devices/scenes/programs. Available under My Plug-Ins.
- Added additional IP Cameras.
- Bug Fixes.
App DescriptionUsing the Universal Devices ISY 26/99 or SmartLinc 2412N and your iPhone/iPod Touch, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON and/or X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
MobiLinc Featured in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Also, featured on ABC News
and PC Pro Magazine
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Here's what others are saying about MobiLinc:
- Mitchell from Wisconsin says: "I use MobiLinc all the time at home to operate lights and garage door from any location inside or outside the home, but my favorite feature is to be able to turn up the thermostat, from 5 hours away, of my Wisconsin cottage. I can save money by keeping the temperature relatively low to protect the pipes from freezing and limit expansion/contraction damage, yet have the place warm when we arrive, all from the car with the iPhone."
MobiLinc supports the following Controllers:
- All ISY series controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
- SmartLinc 2412N Firmware Version 3.x.
- PowerLinc 2414 USB or Serial.
MobiLinc Pro supports the following Plug-Ins:
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt controls supported.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager (Available for the ISY Firmware 2.7.15 only) Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
- ICON Plug-in Pack.
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Supports MobiLinc Connect (ISY Only).
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Geo-fencing (ISY series Only).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY or SmartLinc.
- Real-time device and program status.
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support. (ISY and SmartLinc Only)
- Weather Support. (ISY Only)
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time. (ISY Only)
- Folder Support. (ISY Only)
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs. (ISY Only)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- iPhone/Touch OS 5.0 or later.
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY Series (Firmware 2.7.0 and later w/2413S PLM).
- SmartLinc Firmware Version 3.x.
- PowerLinc Controller 2414U or 2414S w/SDM 3.08.
- All screenshots were taken while connected to ISY-994i with the Weather, ELK and energy module installed.
YouTube Video Demonstrations:
- Geo-fence and Push Configuration: http://youtu.be/9-N-8Go016I
- Real Time Device Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZihN9qKlPGo
- Lights and Irrigation Demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2JxaomiwQ
March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
March 07, 2014 New version 4.00.01
March 03, 2014 New version 4.00.00
September 26, 2013 New version 3.21.03
June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
May 26, 2013 New version 3.21.00
February 27, 2009 Initial Release