• Now a universal app that is iPad native
• Complete UI overhaul
• New bright and dark color schemes
• Smarter computer opponents
• Pick your own color
• Color blind assistance
• More options at the end of a game (e.g. play the same map again)
• Options for pass and play mode stored separately
• Play with fewer opponents (pass and play mode)
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Check out the full version for even more new stuff, like online battles, bigger maps, and more options!
Now you can play Strategery, the award-winning strategy game, for FREE! Strategery Lite features the same exciting gameplay as the full version, with no time limits or ads, but you'll have to upgrade for all the fun gameplay options and to play online.
Strategery, Macworld's 2009 App Gems Award winner for Best Strategy Game, has been completely overhauled for version 3.1! "There is no game I play on my iPhone more than Strategery," writes Lex Friedman.
Strategery is a fast-paced game of world domination, designed and built from top to bottom for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Play against the computer or your friends in an epic battle of strategy and risk.
"Strategery offers depth that can—and will—claim hours of your time."
"My latest iPhone gaming habit is Strategery"
- Slate Magazine
"Lots of fun and the gameplay has a great feel."
- Daring Fireball
• Challenging game of offensive and defensive strategy
• Play for a couple minutes or a couple hours (it's pretty addictive)
• Two difficulty settings: "Easy" and "Normal" (upgrade to the full version for "Hard" and "Brutal")
• Pass-and-play multiplayer (up to 5 players)
• Automatically saves your game to resume later
• Randomly generated maps make every game a unique challenge. Strategery Lite includes small and medium maps (upgrade to the full version for large and epic).
Upgrade to the full version for:
• Online battles
• Manual army placement
• Automatic border placement
• "Hard" and "Brutal" difficulties
• Large and Epic maps
• "Winner keeps all" game mode
• "Land grab" game mode