What's NewUpdated exhibitor map.
App Description** iMacworld 3 for Macworld '11 is here **
1/22/11: Session and Events data now complete and includes full descriptions.
We're so pleased you've decided to download iMacworld 3, a cool way to explore and navigate the Macworld Conference & Expo 2011.
You now have Macworld exhibitors, products, sessions, late breaking news, a community discussion board, and even nearby businesses in your palm and at your finger tips!
Enjoying tapping around and exploring the show through iMacworld!
How it works:
iMacworld includes 4 easy to use directories (Exhibitors, Products, Conference Sessions, and nearby businesses) as well as a Community board for attendees to communicate at the show:
You can find exhibitors by name, hall, aisle/booth number, and map location.
You can find exhibited products by name, exhibitor, and category.
You can find conference sessions by day, program, and speaker!
You can find nearby businesses by name and category!
You can easily add exhibitors, products, sessions, and nearby businesses to your own list of favorites for easy recall.
iMacworld checks the web for the latest data on Macworld exhibitors and events and saves it on your iPhone/Touch so you can use iMacworld anywhere and anytime without needing network access.
Again, enjoy the show!
- double tap zooms in.
- tap-and-hold on booth displays exhibitor's name in upper text area.
- tap-and-release on booth displays exhibitor's name in upper text area then goes to their info page
- tap-and-hold on shared booth displays number of exhibitors in that booth in upper text area.
- tap-and-release on shared booth goes to a list of exhibitors in that booth.
- Green pins mark your favorite exhibitors on the map
- Purple pins mark your favorite products on the map
April 18, 2011 New version 3.1
December 13, 2008 Initial Release