What's NewFixed various external Map app bugs
App DescriptionFirst 3th party iPhone app "Powered by Geocaching Live"
The ultimate tool for the serious geocacher when solving multi-caches. This buddy app will remember every clue found and will calculate any derived clue or new waypoint for you. Waypoints can be formula's or projections. Also the final cache formula will be evaluated the moment all clues are found and entered. It is also able to record you parking spot so you'll be able to return to your car after finding the cache.
Integrated navigating from waypoint to waypoint. Calculated new waypoints can also be shown on the Map (when internet is available). But you can also use a separate GPSr by manually entering the calculated result in such a device.
SEE BEFORE YOU BUY: To get an idea of the functionality, have a look at the demo screencast ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg3NgggT4E ) or the manual at the support website www.gcbuddy.com
- Add caches from geocaching.com, opencaching.de, .pl, .us, or .org.uk
- Prepare a multi-cache at home on the device or using the web interface
- All images embedded in the local description are preloaded: paperless caching!
- Navigate to the parking location
- Enter answers to questions posed at a waypoint
- Calculate new waypoints using these answers
- Calculate the cache location using all answers found
- Make log notes while caching
- Post a log and optional photo
- Find your way back to the parking
- Backup all information entered for this cache by e-mail
- Restore info from backup e-mail
- Manage the list of caches
- Photo album for each individual geocache + in-app camera + photo viewer
- Photo's accurately geotagged and exif info added.
- Photo's can be sent by e-mail
- In-app compass in the Navigate View
- In-app rotating waypoint overview map
September 26, 2013 New version 7.10
April 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
April 12, 2013 New version 7.00
October 21, 2011 New version 6.20
August 10, 2011 New version 6.10
July 28, 2011 New version 6.00
May 14, 2011 New version 5.50
December 02, 2008 Initial Release