Updated graphics, able to Tweet high scores, bug fixes.
Space Out is a tribute to old school arcade games; it truly delivers that early arcade feel. It combines 2 classic game concepts, shooting invaders and brick breaking, into a unique and exciting retro experience. It's a blast back to the late '70s. Complete with all new 8-bit sound effects created with a MOS 6581 SID chip from the Commodore 64 and speech generated with 8kHz 8-bit allophones. I hope you like it.
"Gamers ... will likely find Space Invaders to be overly simplistic and outdone by most of its clones in the App Store such as Space Out." - http://toucharcade.com
"I took a look at about 40 [games], I decided which ones lived up to the hype and which ones didn’t. One of my favorites was the game called Space Out." - Jamin Brophy-Warren, Wall Street Journal Online
- July 02, 2011 New version 2.0
- July 08, 2011 New version 2.1
- February 08, 2012 New version 2.2
- February 22, 2012 New version 2.3
- December 20, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 16, 2015 New version 3.1
- February 22, 2015 New version 3.2
- December 22, 2015 New version 3.3