Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move.
Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
• Suspenseful horror gameplay (not jump scares) that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor's house
• Constantly evolving experience where the Neighbor's AI counters your moves, and learns from what you do
• Sandbox-style gameplay with plenty of environmental interaction and physics
- April 14, 2017 Initial release
- April 20, 2017 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99