Solved minor bugs.
*** App certified by teachers of the Educational App Store ***
6 times 8 is 48, 9 times 7 is 63, ... Listen and answer to the question. And repeat, repeat, repeat... The oldest and more effective way to learn times table is now available on iPhone and iPad. Talking Times table uses the options given by iPhone and iPad to ask questions vocally and listen to the answers: learning times table has never been so fun!
Thanks to the vocal interaction your kids will quickly learn times table comfortably lying on the sofa or in the car while going to school! The app will be their own personal trainer: first it explains and then asks questions. They just need to listen to the questions and answer. The app will count mistakes in order to ask the less know times table more frequently: this way the kids will remember easily and fast even the most difficult times tables.
The app consists of two main sections, study and test:
- Within the study section the kid can choose the times table he would like to practice, from two to ten. In this mode the app tells the operations of the selected times table following an order, first ascendent and then random. A figure shows the the operation and helps the kid to understand and better remember the result.
- Inside the test section the kid can select the level of difficulty of the questions that can be tested randomly in all times table from one to ten. The app remembers the mistakes of the test session and will ask those operations at the end so to reenforce the learning. The apps tries to ask the least requested times table and those where the kid made more mistakes more frequently.
The app retails detailed statistics with all the information about the study progress. It is possible to configure multiple user accounts and the statistics are exclusive to every user.
- Speech recognition (available only starting from iOS 10): the kid can answer with his voice to the questions. This way the interaction with the app is natural and spontaneous;
- Text to speech: the app reads the questions simplifying the interaction. For the kid it will look like answering to mom or dad;
- Multi-user: you can to create multiple users to get a personalized test plan for each user;
- Statistics: each user can see his own statistics to check his progress. Statistics can be sorted by operation, by number of times it has been asked, by number of right answers and number of wrong answers, both in ascending and descending order;
- Multi-language: you can choose English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
Attention: enabling speech recognition (available starting from iOS 10) requires that when the app starts you accept the Speech recognition and the Microphone access authorization. We suggest to help the kid during this process following the instruction provided by the app at first start.
- November 06, 2016 Initial release