Minor bug fixes
Six! is the latest title from Gram Games, makers of the global smash hits, 1010! and Merged!. This newest game is challenging, exciting, and even infuriating, at times. Like all great puzzles, Six! will keep you entertained for just a moment, or will keep you engaged for hours of fun.
The game concept is simple: there is a tower of blocks of various shapes, upon which sits another hexagonal block. The aim of the game is to move the hexagon down the screen to earn points. To do this, you tap the different blocks, which will make them disappear. The hexagon can then fall into the empty space left behind.
Sounds simple enough, right? Wrong. As the blocks are destroyed, the hexagon will start to wobble and roll, and the tower will begin to tilt. It is your job to keep the tower balanced, and the hexagon from gaining momentum and rolling of. To do so, remove blocks strategically, and ensure that their removal won’t throw everything off balance. If the hexagon tips into the abyss, it’s game over, and you’ll have to start over again.
Challenging, exciting, and surprisingly simple to play, Six! will have you hooked immediately. Like Gram’s other hits, the gameplay is simple and fun, but earning a spot on the leaderboard and competing with friends provides both a challenge, and a reward.
● Easy to learn, and fun to master gameplay
● Challenge your friend’s high scores, challenge the world
● Fun, colorful and engaging graphics
● Exciting and addictive
● Fun four hours, or just a few minutes
- August 26, 2016 Initial release
- September 13, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- October 24, 2016 New version 1.2.0
- December 05, 2016 New version 2.0.0
- March 15, 2017 New version 2.1.0
- March 25, 2017 New version 2.1.1
- May 27, 2017 New version 2.2.0
- August 21, 2017 New version 2.2.2
- December 16, 2017 New version 2.2.4
- April 03, 2018 New version 2.4.0