Texture resolution improved for Church and logos in Opening Credits.
Co-op menu "...connect additional devices" changed to "...connect/pair game controllers" to be less confusing.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.
In this sequel to the splash hit Octodad, our cephaloprotagonist has gotten himself in a bind between his wife’s mounting mistrust, and a disastrous trip to the local aquarium! Are you dad enough to control the titular octopus father as he strives to hide his nautical nature from his family while keeping his tangled tentacles intact?
- October 30, 2015 Initial release
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.0.12
- November 04, 2015 New version 1.0.13
- November 29, 2015 New version 1.0.15
- December 08, 2015 New version 1.0.16
- April 23, 2016 New version 1.0.21
- December 21, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 01, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99