Last week, Larian Studios dropped Divinity - Original Sin 2 onto the App Store after touting in at various stage shows as an uncompromised port of the open-world role-playing game running on smaller screens. We have been eager to dig into the game to see if it's all it was promised to be, and are compiling our findings here in our Divinity - Original Sin 2 gameplay journal!
The way it works is simple: a single playthrough of the iOS port of Divinity - Original Sin 2 documented in painstaking detail via gameplay recordings and text impressions, all compiled nicely in this here post. See our opinions on the game evolve over time and decide for yourself whether this mega-ambitious mobile gambit is worth it or not.
Posts below will be updated on a regular basis until the game has been completed. Make sure to check back regularly!
- Part One: First Impressions
- Part Two: Fort Joy Floundering
- Part Three: Combat is Elementary
- Part Four: Curious Questing
- Part Five: A Taste of Freedom
- Part Six: Off to the Swamp
- Part Seven: Seek Out the Seekers
- Part Eight: Death by Shrieker
- Part Nine: All Magisters Must Die
- Part Ten: Increasingly Impractical Inquiries
- Part Eleven: Reinstalled and Readventuring
- Part Twelve: Interrupting Worm