PUBG New State rolled out globally on November 17th and has already surpassed 20 million downloads. Much of the excitement surrounding the new PUBG title was the futuristic setting and unique features.
Right before launch, PUBG New State dropped a series of ‘field trip’ videos. These clips were focused on new maps and features with one of the most exciting being the drones.
PUBG New State features a Drone Store that delivers items by drones. Here’s a rundown on how to use Drones in PUBG New State
How to Find and Use Drone Credits
Obtaining Drone Credits is not at all difficult. When you’re looking for loot and gear, you will also find piles of Drone Credits scattered around the map. Make sure you pick those up! Useful items cost more and hence, the more Drone Credits you gather, the better.
When you have Credits in your hand, you can head over to the Drone Shop. This is where you will be spending the Credits.
How to Use the Drone Shop
Now, you will want to spend the credits on items. Here’s how to get to the store:
- Tap the inventory and then click on the ‘Drone’ icon
- A store interface will open up and display a list of items
- Depending on how many Drone Credits you have, you can add items to the cart
- When you’re done, click on the ‘Order’ button
- The next screen will prompt you to choose a location on the map
- Mark a place of your choice and wait for the delivery
The Drone will deliver the items on the spot that you have picked. Make sure to get to the spot on time and grab your order. Don’t forget to be alert while you collect it!