Zagat is the first name in restaurant rating, having started in 1975 to cover just New York eateries and growing to over 70 cities in 2005. Now, Google brings Zagat to the mobile era with Zagat, a free app for your iPhone that covers nine cities, including Austin, Boston, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
– Expert-selected lists of places to go for nearly any occasion, mood, and craving
– Reviews and ratings you can trust
– Constant stream of entertaining articles and videos delivered throughout the day
– Advanced search tools to help you find exactly what you want
– Menus to read before you go
– Reservations through OpenTable