True Skate has received an update adding new missions and leaderboard options for a brand new skate park that is now available as an in-app purchase. Additionally, users now have the ability to customize skateboards with their own images.
More Details from the App Store
- NEW SKATEPARK available as an In App Purchase.
– Customize skateboard deck art with your own images.
– Blunt slides now work well on lips and ledges.
– Can now slightly steer skateboard while grinding.
– Option to disable HUD text.
– Option to fade HUD buttons.
– Launch set spawn point menu by holding down reset button.
– Fixed potential In App Purchase verification bug.
– Improved UI flick scroll.
– Springy camera when landing big jumps.
– Higher max limit for True Credits
– New leaderboards and missions for the new skatepark.
– Improved trick detection for flip tricks.
– Various other small changes and fixes.