The latest issue of Swipe Magazine is now available to download. This month’s magazine covers everything you need to know about the Kickstarter funded game, Star Command, which is featured on the cover. There is also an in-depth interview with Jake Solomon of Firaxis on bringing XCOM: Enemy Unknown to iOS. Furthermore, there’s a quick look at favorite shoot’em up titles on the iPad.
This issue is, quite seriously, my dream issue. Go pick up Issue #7 right now for free and see if you agree.
• Reviews of the recent must-check games, including Fetch, BADLAND, Nimble Quest, SW Pinball, TRAUMA, Tiny Troopers 2, Block Fortress, and many more
• Smash Trek: a warp factor nine of a free game that boldly goes where no free game has gone before!
• Divided iPinion – one evocative question, eight answers by team members of the world’s leading iOS sites
• A comprehensive guide on how to speed through Sonic Dash
• iPad Basics: because iPad ownership is only easy if you know how…
• Over 70 games and apps featured, including must-own recommendations
• Guaranteed interactive fun, videos, and wise words!