Everyone’s favorite (or not, because of free will and all that) bug-themed action defense game has received a sizable new update from the “Man Gods.”
In addition to the various tweaks and balancing changes (listed below), an entirely new game mode with over 20 missions has been introduced. Turret Defense places a much heavier emphasis on building turrets and making use of pathways in an effort to stop waves of enemies from noshing on your food supplies. It also includes a new hero (the Garden Beetle), new power-ups, and makes use of the newly-introduced Laser turret.
Assuming you haven’t already (why the heck not??), you can grab Bug Heroes 2 off the App Store for $1.99.
• Added a new turret: Laser!
• Many higher star missions made easier
• Balanced turret upgrade prices
• Balanced stun scroll effect on high rate of fire heroes
• Fly Bandito and Army Ant Cavalry abilities have unit caps
• Sniper Turret bullets move much faster, but they no longer target heroes in versus mode
• Revamped mission system to allow many more mission choices and options at once
• Fixed an issue with versus local multiplayer
• Miscellaneous bug fixes