Heavily edited for your enjoyment.
On This Episode:
- Carter talks to NoodleCake Games and musician Whitaker Trebella about their work on Super Stickman Golf 2, including the musician asking the programmers about elements of the game, and the programmers learning something about how the music for their game was created.
- Carter and John Dunbar talk about his new game Plasma Sky, along with discussing how this side effort fits in with his day job at Runic Games, known for Torchlight.
- Host: Carter Dotson
- Guests: Jordan Schidlowsky, Ty Bader, and Ryan Holowaty, NoodleCake Games
- Guest: Whitaker Trebella, independent developer and musician
- Guest: John Dunbar, Spike Pit Games
- “Beatnes7 (Theme to The Portable Podcast)” by The Eternal – Download on iTunes here:
- “Nanocarp” by The Eternal
- Selected tracks from Super Stickman Golf 2 by Whitaker Trebella
How to Listen:
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS.
- Listen Here:
Apps From This Episode:
Released: 2013-03-14 :: Category: Games
Released: 2013-03-18 :: Category: Games
Tagged with: Games, John Dunbar, NoodleCake Games, Plasma Sky, podcast, Super Stickman Golf 2, The Portable Podcast, TPP, Whitaker Trebella