Anyone who has used myPhoneDesktop knows that it is a fantastic tool for streamlining your onscreen workflow. Instead of having to type line after line into your phone directly, you can use myPhoneDesktop to type from your computer directly into your phone. It really is fantastic for sending long SMS messages, bringing large amounts of notes with you on the go, typing long addresses for use in Google Maps, or sending batch pictures.
To make things even easier, the team at myPhone Desktop created the Chrome to iPhone extension, allowing users to effortlessly send data from the Google Chrome browser.
The main features of myPhoneDesktop Chrome to iPhone Extension are:
* Utilizes Push Notifications to simplify workflow
* Send selection as plain text
* Recognize and send URL’s in selection
* Recognize and send image URL’s in selection
* Recognize and send phone numbers including Vanity e.g. 1-800-MY-APPLE
* Show a list of Web page elements when selection contains multiple content types (text, images, URL’s) allowing you to choose which information you want to send to iDevice
* Can send large article of up to 40 thousand characters
* Send current Web page URL if nothing is selected on the page
* Send current Google Map location or route without a need to select its URL
* Ability to specify default action to execute on iDevice per each data type
* Support for Multiple accounts and support for multiple iDevices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) to allow dealing with multiple devices from the same computer
* Quick switching between accounts
If you are already a user of myPhoneDesktop and use Google Chrome as your browser, simply download the Chrome extension from the extensions site. Enjoy!
Released: 2010-02-04 :: Category: Productivity
Tagged with: Google Chrome, myPhoneDesktop