Origin8 have today announced that a major update to their hit iPhone and iPod touch tower defense sequel “Sentinel 2: Earth Defense,” Version 1.4 is now in submission. The new update will enable players to have access to a bunch of downloadable content, as well as providing free enhancements to the base game. Expansion Pack One, priced at $0.99 or regional equivalent, will be available as an in-app purchase upon approval.
Here’s just some of what you can expect from this new update:
Free content features:
– One menacing new enemy unit, integrated into all existing campaign maps.
– A new Sentinel ship weapon, the ION bomb, providing a spectacular explosion and damage over time.
– Two new missions based on existing campaign maps.
– New OpenFeint achievements.
– Bug fixes and balance tweaks for existing missions.
Expansion Pack One features:
– Two new maps, Barracks and Overpass, with unique mechanics and challenging layouts.
– A tough new enemy present on DLC maps only.
– Three new missions based on DLC maps.
– OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements for the new maps and missions.
Look out for this update hitting very soon!
Released: 2009-06-26 :: Category: Games
Tagged with: Major Update, origin8, sentinel 2: earth defense