Fans of Benoit Sokal’s puzzle/pixel hunter PC games were undoubtedly excited when BulkyPix released the remake of Paradise, retitled The Last King of Africa. The Last King of Africa was only part of the original PC game and was a decidedly simplified version due to the switch to the 1st person view, but it was widely regarded as a good genre experience. The game offered fantastic (but short) 3D cutscenes, well written dialogue, and the occasional puzzle to break up the pixel hunting.
The Last King of Africa 2 makes up the second part of the trilogy, continuing Maurania’s quest to figure out her identity and to find her way home. The game features:
· An amazing game for the iPhone from Benoît Sokal, master of adventure (Syberia)
· Beautiful graphics and impressive cinematics
· A unique atmosphere with dozens of different places to explore
· A story filled with riddles and thrilling encounters
· Many different and unique characters
· An interface perfectly adapted to the iPhone’s tactile screen
· Various riddles and puzzles to solve thanks to the iPhone’s functions
· Hours and hours of entertainment
The Last King of Africa 2 will be coming to the iPhone in November, so be on the lookout. Also, The Last King of Africa will be out shortly in HD (iPad) sometime in early October for $2.99, so don’t miss out on the enlarged first part of the trilogy.
Tagged with: Bulkypix, pixel hunter, The Last King of Africa 2