Posted by Rob LeFebvre on November 8th, 2012
+ Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
iDisplay lets you extend your Windows or mac computer desktop to a second monitor, er, iPad. The new update offers iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support, adds display mirroring, and now supports Windows 8.
- Use iDisplay as touch-enabled secondary display: gives you more screen space for everything you have to keep your eye on.
Mirror image from main display on your iPad / iPad mini / iPhone / iPod touch: comes in handy when you need to share your desktop with your audience. Keep in mind that iDisplay allows to connect up to 36 iOS devices to one Mac!
- Single-window mode: use iDisplay for one application of your choice. Quickly move selected apps from list of your favorite apps to iDisplay with one click!
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on secondary display.
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
- Connect up to 36 devices to one computer, select their layout once and use it anytime later
- Customize display settings for each device you use as your secondary display, iDisplay will remember your preferences