At 148apps.com we have always taken pride in putting out great reviews not lots of reviews. We only publish reviews for about 1 in 30 of the apps we try out. But with the number of apps coming out, we need to start publishing more reviews. That means we need more quality review writers. If you think this is something you might be interested in doing, read on for further details.
Think you might be interested in writing reviews for 148apps.com? We’re looking for writers with a strong passion for iPhone applications. People that love grabbing a new app, figuring out it’s strengths and weaknesses, and telling the world about the best of them they find.
We’re looking for some high energy, detail obsessed reviewers that meet the following requirements:
- have an iPhone or iPod Touch (obvious I would hope) and think it’s the best thing since sliced bread
- general knowledge of and interest in the iPhone community
- someone who can write at least as good as I can (shouldn’t be too hard)
- some familiarity with Word Press (if not, create a blog at http://wordpress.com and try it out)
- the time and ability to write and post at least 3 application reviews a week
What you get — writing for 148apps.com mainly gets you exposure. And lots of it. With over 500k visits last month, there’s a lot of exposure to be had. We can’t currently pay you for writing as our expenses are just barely covered as it is. But you’ll get free apps to review, lots of them. And next year we’ll be expanding into hardware. Who knows what will happen then.
If you think this is something you might be interested it, get familiar with our review style and send us a review. Pick your favorite app, one that you know well. Don’t worry about whether we’ve reviewed it already. Review it in the style of our site and send it in to email@example.com.
Cheers!Posted in: Blog
Tagged with: 148apps, about, Blog, site things