The NBA Draft is today and we have a few draft related apps that we would like to share with you. Also, to make things even more interesting, we have home page screenshots from three of the top players in the draft; CJ McCollum, Cody Zeller and Michael Carter-Williams. These screenshots allow you to find out even more about these players by knowing what apps they use most often.
CJ McCollum App Picks (pictured right)
(from Lehigh University)
- Smart record: I was a journalism major at Lehigh and smart record allows me to record whoever I'm interviewing.
- Vine: I recently got into vine and I just have a great time with it. I've been keeping fans up to date with my travels leading up to the Draft.
- Draft Dreams app: check this out to learn more about what's it's been like for me and 6 other guys getting ready for June 27.
- Pandora: I love music and I'm especially into J Cole's new album. Power trip is a hot track.
Cody Zeller App Picks (pictured left)
(from Indiana University)
- Bible app: this is great because the Bible is easy to take with me everywhere.
- Pandora: I'm a country music fan, so that's the station I normally turn on.
Right: Michael Carter-Williams
(from Syracuse University)
- Instagram – Mr_Carter5 – Fun to show fans what I'm up to, especially as I train for the draft.
You can see from their home page images that each player is using the Draft Dream 13 app, which is an app you can download to learn even more information about all the top rookies that are expected to go in the first round of tonight's NBA draft. Another useful draft day app is Draftpedia, which lets users have all the statistics in their hands to compare current draft eligible players with players from over the last 70 years.