Still on the fence about downloading this particular soccer/football manager? Check out our Top Eleven 2015 review!
Have you just downloaded Top Eleven 2015 - Be a Soccer Manager and you're not quite sure where to begin? Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the basics so that you’ve got some idea when it comes to what to do next.
- It should be obvious, but sign in via Facebook. Besides being able to play alongside friends, you’re also safe in the knowledge that none of your progress is going to be lost. And Top Eleven 2015 is a lot more fun when competing with friends.
- Learn what everything in the menu does. Top Eleven 2015 doesn’t have the easiest of tutorials to follow.
- Squad is there for setting up formations and tactics, as well as moving players around. Examine each player’s abilities as it highlights where they’re strongest and weakest. Contemplate whether you want to be a more defensive or offensive team, and plan accordingly.
- Training is where you’ll spend a lot of time. You can pick different training regimes for each of your players and even focus on one in particular (for a price). There’s a choice of three different training methods: match practice is best for honing tactics and boosting team play, cardio is great for general fitness boosts, and stretching reduces the chance of your players picking up injuries.
- The game’s pretty dependent on time, with Fixtures telling you when your next match is. You get bonuses for being around to watch a match so try to do that whenever possible.
- Transfers can be reliant on time too, with live auctions running out all the time. This is more something to focus on when you’ve got money spare, though. Early on, just focus on the players you have.
- You can upgrade your Stadium through the option of the same name. That can lead to more fans, which also means more money. Plus you can upgrade the pitch to reduce the chance of injuries, as well as boost team morale.