Posted by Jessica Fisher
on July 7th, 2014
+ Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Ever want to create slow motion replays of your most amazing moments? Now you can with ReplayCam. The app was released by LuckyClan on July 5, and to celebrate it’s gone free on the App Store for a limited time.
ReplayCam allows users to record video and then replay a section at 60/120 Frames Per Second. It automatically smoothes out the transition from Slow Motion to normal speed after replay. Users can also zoom, set the focus/exposure point, and create a second video while the first is rendering. Videos are saved to the Camera Roll for easy access and sharing.
You can check out ReplayCam on the App Store right now for free.
Posted by Andrew Stevens
on February 22nd, 2013
Lucky Clan just released their new app, HDR, then made it free to download the next day. HDR is for photography lovers and those who enjoy experimenting with their photos. It allows you to capture High-Dynamic-Range (HDR) photographs by mixing over- and underexposed images. HDR features four different mix options and the ability to import raw images.
via: App Shopper
- Automatic and manual modes (To set exposure manually: drag exposure loupes to dark and light area of photo, double tap to return to automatic mode)
- Import from Photos: Select light and dark photos from library to mix in HDR.
- 4 different HDR mixes: Auto, Optimized, Vivid, Contrast
- Alignment: Photos are automatically aligned for the sharpest possible results.
- Native device camera resolution support
- Save in photos
- Speed: Fastest possible capture and merge of HDR results