Everyone wants a spouse with a good goblin voice.
On This Episode:
- Carter chats with Josh Presseisen of Crescent Moon Games to talk about Ravensword: Shadowlands, the studio’s new open-world RPG. Topics include the long development time of the game, just how big the world is, and the game’s voice acting, including a much better role for Josh’s wife as compared to the original. As well, we talk published title Last Knight, along with some of the titles that alternative label Forest Moon Games is publishing as well.
- Host: Carter Dotson
- Guest: Josh Presseisen, Crescent Moon Games
- “Beatnes7 (Theme to The Portable Podcast)” by The Eternal – Download on iTunes here:
- “Nanocarp” by The Eternal
How to Listen:
- Click Here to Subscribe in iTunes:
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS.
- Listen Here:
Apps Mentioned in this Episode: