I think of MobileBeat as the business of mobile conference. The conference is about making connections with the business side of the mobile industry. This year the focus of MobileBeat is on something we see ignored all too often, design.
Design: The New Battleground for Mobile
The most successful players are focusing on one thing: How to make products, services, and devices as compelling and delightful as possible – both visually, and experientially.
Under appreciated most of the time time, design truly is the way to make mobile experiences stand out and succeed. No exception this year, there are many big movers in the industry coming out to share their knowledge, including:
• Mark Pincus, Founder, CEO & CPO, Zynga
• Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
• Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
• Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
• Chris Weber, President (US), Nokia
• Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
• Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
Take a look at the conference site for more info as the agenda gets filled out.
148Apps readers register here with promo code “VB-148″ and get 20% off! 148Apps is proud to once again be a media sponsor of MobileBeat.