Tag: Exploration »
Pangoland, by Studio Pango, is a sandbox style game for kids where they'll get to explore the world of Pango, Piggy, Fox, Squirrel and Bunny and play tons of games and activities.
The game features secret mini-games, hundreds objects to interact with, the ability to switch between day and night, and no advertising. Among the many things they can do, kids can help Bunny to grow vegetables in the garden, decorate the Christmas tree with Pango, cook dinner for everyone, dig up fossils with Squirrel, or build a robot in Fox’s workshop. With its' cute graphics and endless activities, Pangoland is sure to keep kids busy exploring and having fun.
Pangoland comes out tomorrow on the App Store.
Set for release on the App Store in September is Beatbuddy, previously a success story for the PC, Mac, and Linux.
Beatbuddy combines puzzle solving, enemy vanquishing, and plenty of exploration. Even better, it offers a fascinating story contributed to by Rhianna Pratchett of Tomb Raider and Mirror's Edge fame. There'll be six hand-drawn worlds to explore, each offering their own original soundtrack.
That's not all, though! Beatbuddy is also set to allow you to buy the game's tracks from iTunes without leaving the game. A feature that hasn't been available in a game for iOS before.
Developer, THREAKS, promise that there will be numerous free updates post-launch, ensuring that Beatbuddy sounds pretty cool to us.
Check out the gameplay trailer below for a sneak peek at what to expect, come September.
The Blockheads, the open world exploration and survival game from Majic Jungle, just got a big new update. The new update brings a host of new building and structure features, including trade portals, server lists, scorpions, death, and a whole lot more.
We had an opportunity to review The Blockheads in early 2013, and liked it a lot. The Blockheads is available on the App Store for free (with optional in-app purchases).
- New trade portals allow buying and selling items on a global marketplace with all other Blockheads players
- A new tutorial to help out new players starting a single player world
- Adds recent server list for connecting to online servers
- New scorpions can be found in the desert, and are particularly active at night
- Blockheads can now die, but can regenerate at the portal
- Craft paintings using any picture you like from your camera roll
- New stairs and columns for decoration and to make moving between floors easier
- New fast and convenient electric elevators
- New golden bow & poison arrows
- You can now paint ladders, beds, chests, shelves, display cabinets, safes, signs and shops
- Many bug fixes and tweaks