Posted by Tre Lawrence
on April 4th, 2014
iPhone App - Designed for iPhone, compatible with iPad
SwapMe is an interesting concept; it serves as a clearinghouse for console gamers to trade games for free, and it now has an app for iOS devices.
This new app gives users the ability to list games they’re looking for, search for the games they want, offer up those they’re looking to get rid of, and exchange trade offers with other users. It also offers options for both local (i.e. no mailing necessary) trades as well as nationwide.
SwapMe is available for free on the App Store.
- One-touch sign-up via Facebook/Twitter.
- Intuitive automatic search engine seeks out people who want the games you have for trading.
- List the games you want and SwapMe Games will find people who have those games on offer.
- Send and receive trade offers for free. Don’t like an offer? Send back a counter offer with different games.
- Receive instant notifications for trade offers.
- User ratings help you find users with positive trading history.
- Find local users for face-to-face swaps, or search nationwide and send your trades via post.
- Barcode scanner for fast and easy game entry (North America only).
- Filter to see only the console titles you’re interested in.
- Built-in database allows trading of over 9,000 games for Nintendo Wii, Wii U, 3DS, DS, PS Vita, PSP, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- SwapMe Games respects user privacy by allowing them to send and receive swap offers via an anonymous user name. Users choose to share an email address or a phone number with another user ONLY after a swap offer has been accepted.
Documents To Go 2.0 was released today and includes the promised Excel file editor. While we haven’t taken a deep look at it, we’ve tested creating and editing Excel documents and so far are really impressed with the number of features and how quickly it works.
The Excel spreadsheet editor on Documents to Go 2.0 includes the ability to create and edit Microsoft Excel files. This joins the already excellent Word file editor in Documents To Go. The Excel editor works quickly and seems to be fairly full featured. One huge standard feature of Excel files are the functions — the ability to enter a function and have it process other numbers in the spreadsheet in a certain way. Figuring sums, percentages, etc. A huge list of functions are included with the editor and populating the variables in the function is easily done by clicking cells as you would on the desktop. The editor also includes support for multiple pages in each spreadsheet.
Dataviz have increased the price for Documents to Go, which they have said all along they would do with the 2.0 update release. The regular version is now $9.99 (up from $6.99). We don’t know yet what the Microsoft Exchange price increase will be as it hasn’t been updated at the time of this article.
$9.99 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Released: 2009-06-14 :: Category: Productivity
After the jump, take a look at some more screen shots of the new Excel file editor.
Continue reading Documents To Go Updated to 2.0 – Includes Excel Editor »